Sunday, March 27, 2011

15w3d

How far along: 15w3d

This weeks' weight gain/loss: 0lbs

Total weight gain/loss: -13lbs

Symptoms: still having some occasional mild nausea and fatigue (both have gotten much better lately though), lots of awful heartburn, some lower back pain and of course frequent urination.

Maternity clothes: just purchased my first pairs of maternity jeans this weekend - I don't really need them yet, but I needed a new pair of jeans and so it didn't make sense to buy regulars anymore. I also ordered a bunch of summer maternity clothes from Old Navy recently and they arrived in the mail this weekend - they were having a great sale and I had a coupon, it was just a great deal.

Stretch marks: yes :o( around the hips, lower abdomen and thighs *sigh*

Best moment this week: scheduling our elective gender determination ultrasound!!!

Movement: nothing identifiable yet, but I think we're getting close!

Food cravings: lots of salty and sour stuff - sour patch kids and pickles lol

Gender: we find out on Friday 4/1!!!

Any baby related purchased: my wonderful in-laws purchased our all-terrain stroller for us this weekend!!! It should arrive in the mail on Wednesday, I'm soooooooooooooo excited!!!!

Milestones: being far enough along to be able to identify the gender!!!

No comments: