Sunday, March 6, 2011

12w4d

I thought it might be fun to start a little pregnancy check-in :o)

I don't have much in the way of a bump to share with you all yet, but maybe some stats will suffice in the meantime?! I figure if I update every Sunday, it will be something nice to look back on as the time progresses.

How far along: 12w4d

Total weight gain/loss: -12lbs

Maternity clothes: not yet, but I have had to unbutton a few times lol

Stretch marks: nope

Best moment this week: seeing our little one at the NT Scan

Movement: not feeling anything yet, but can hear s/he moving around while using the doppler

Food cravings: still no appetite - sigh :o(

Gender: ???

What I miss: enjoying food and being able to finish a meal!

Milestones: entering the 2nd trimester!!!

1 comment:

dave and jenn said...

I hope your appetite comes back soon! Surely it will now that you are getting into your second trimester...