Monday, March 14, 2011

13w5d

I know, I know... I'm already late with my weekly pregnancy update. We're only on the second week of updates and I'm already behind! But in my defense, it was a busy weekend and I had to work on Saturday - because of that I took the day off from work today, and so today is really like my Sunday :o)

No less, here's what's been going on this week...


How far along: 13w5d

This weeks' weight gain/loss: -2lbs

Total weight gain/loss: -14lbs

Maternity clothes: with all of the weight loss, my regular clothes are actually fitting better!

Stretch marks: possibly some beginning around my hips - sigh

Best moment this week: picking up our nursery furniture!!!

Movement: nothing yet - lots of round ligament pain and little twinges here and there

Food cravings: nausea is back with a vengeance this week :o(

Gender: ???

What I miss: wanting to eat and being able to :o(

Milestones: "officially" in the 2nd trimester!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you start feeling better soon in your 2nd tri! : )

dave and jenn said...

Ugh, I am sorry that you are still having nausea! Maybe that means it's a girl.

I hope your appetite comes back, because I know that is NO FUN.

PS: I have been using my body pillow at night, and it seems like sometimes it helps with the hip pain and sometimes it doesn't. Every day (and night) seems to be different! I guess variety is the key....