Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Holiday Weekend!

The Independence holiday weekend is upon us folks! And since this weekend promises to be a busy one for us as usual, I wanted to get my holiday greetings out there early so that I don't forget come Monday :o)


So everyone please have a safe and happy holiday weekend!

On our agenda this weekend...

Friday - Dinner with friends at a local diner (amazing food!).

Saturday - Farmers market [bright and early] to stock up on fresh veggies and fruit! Then my BFF is coming over to help finish the paint job in the nursery!!! Hopefully tomorrow evening it will be all nice and finished!

Sunday - More nursery prep! Hopefully getting some decor put up and furniture put together.

Monday - The in-laws are coming over for a BBQ!

Tuesday - I took an extra day off from work because... well, because I wanted to lol but also because it's our anniversary! We will be married for 3 years on the 5th! We have a "tradition" of going to this little natural eatery on the canal for our anniversary meal, so I took the day off in order to allow for us to continue with that tradition. So we'll have lunch outside by the water, grab some ice cream, and take a nice walk along the canal :o)

1 comment:

dave and jenn said...

Happy 4th of July to you and Happy Anniversary tomorrow!