Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cherish

As mentioned in my last weekly update - I still cannot believe we're at 30 weeks already!

At first it felt like time was going by so slowly... felt like I waited forever for my bump lol

But now, now it feels like time is just flying by and I find myself conflicted.

I want so badly to finally meet Owen - to hold him, hug him, kiss him and love him! I cannot wait until he is finally here and we get to actually see the little person that he has become. I can't wait for that day!

But I also don't want to wish away this pregnancy. I've dreamed of being pregnant for such a long time (and we've been through so much to get here) and now that I finally am I don't want it to end! I love feeling him move around in there and kick me, I love our little moments together - it's like a secret that just the two of us share. I love knowing that no matter where I go, I am never alone and we're always together.

So during these last 10 or so weeks, I am reminding myself that (1) I simply cannot wait to meet my son, but (2) to cherish every.single.moment that I have with him like this.

1 comment:

dave and jenn said...

I feel the same way! Dave is so ready for Jade to get here, but I'm not quite ready to share her with the outside world yet. :)

Love the picture of you - very nice!