Wednesday, July 13, 2011

31 weeks

How far along: 31w0d

This weeks' weight gain/loss: 0lbs

Total weight gain/loss: +1lbs

Symptoms: Still have swelling in my hands and feet on those hott, humid days. My back and belly hurt when I stand for too long. Sleeping is getting increasingly difficult. My lung and stomach capacity is decreasing by the day. And now I can definitely feel him moving on my bladder, because all of the sudden I will get that 'gotta pee' feeling lol

Maternity clothes: All maternity at this point.

Stretch marks: Some around my pelvic area and thighs, but none on my tummy :o)

Best moment this week: Taking our own maternity pictures, this past weekend, was a lot of fun and we're really happy with how they turned out. I am so happy to have them as a nice memento of my time with Owen and I hope that he can appreciate them one day too.

Movement: Lots of rolling now that he's getting bigger and running low on space. I do still feel kicks here and there, but definitely more rolls than anything else these days.

Food cravings: I'm officially back to craving sweets, mostly chocolate. I am loving the peanut butter m&m's right now - yummmmmmmmmm! That's considered protein and dairy, right?!

Gender: it's a BOY!!! Owen Richard W*****

Any baby related purchases: My aunt (from out of town) was the one who purchased our highchair and she had it sent to our house last week, so we officially have a highchair in our house!

Milestones: 6 more weeks until we're full-term, next month! Whoa!

1 comment:

dave and jenn said...

Mmmm, peanut butter M&M's sound delicious!!