Wednesday, July 6, 2011

30 weeks

How far along: 30w0d

This weeks' weight gain/loss: +1lbs

Total weight gain/loss: +1lbs

Symptoms: My feet are still swelling a little, we have good days and bad - nothing that's preventing me from living my life normally thank goodness. We did get the results back on our 24hr urine collection and bloodwork, which all came back great! The nurse said that she's never seen such a great urine collection lol my protein measurement was 90mg and they like to see anything less than 150mg for the day, and my platelets were good :o) Combined with a clear ultrasound of my right leg, it looks like my swelling is just normal!

Maternity clothes: All maternity at this point.

Stretch marks: Some around my pelvic area and thighs, but none on my tummy :o)

Best moment this week: We finished painting the nursery!!! It was a very productive long weekend for us. The room looks soooooooo good, we absolutely love it and are so happy with how it turned out! We're still sleeping in there until our master bedroom remodel is complete, so I get to stare at it in awe every night :o) The only thing missing is his crib, which we'll put in once our bed is moved out.

Movement: Oh my goodness, he was movin up a storm last night! I saw limbs and a head go by (it's funny to be able to identify body parts haha), he was bouncin and rollin around like he was gonna bust the heck outta there lol

Food cravings: No real cravings right now. I'm trying to stay away from the sweets and ice cream, which is difficult because not only do I really enjoy them but the warm weather is making me want them even more.

Gender: it's a BOY!!! Owen Richard W*****

Any baby related purchases: Someone purchased our highchair off of our registry this weekend (yay), which I was actually really surprised by - the one that I wanted was last year's pattern and so it had since been discontinued and put on clearance, it wasn't available in store and could only be purchased online. I honestly didn't think anyone would get it for us, but someone did!

Milestones: We're officially in the 30's weeks!!! Whoa!!! 7 more weeks - less than 2 months - and he will be considered full term!!! I cannot believe how quickly time is moving now!

2 comments:

dave and jenn said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your nursery too! I am so impressed by your painting project.

People are serious when they say that time flies after you hit 30 weeks. You'll turn around tomorrow and another month will have passed!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the finished room! : )