Wednesday, June 29, 2011

29 weeks

How far along: 29w0d

This weeks' weight gain/loss: 0lbs

Total weight gain/loss: 0lbs - Back to my pre-pregnancy weight

Symptoms: My hands and feet are still swelling - no pain, but definitely slightly inflated. So the doctor is going to send me for an ultrasound to rule out a blood clot (just in case, she's almost positive it's just normal swelling but better safe than sorry) and I also have to do a 24hr urine collection and bloodwork (ugh). Other than that, I am feeling pretty good these days - I'm tired and get worn out easily, but that's to be expected at this point.

Maternity clothes: All maternity at this point.

Stretch marks: Some around my pelvic area and thighs, but none on my tummy :o)

Best moment this week: We started painting the nursery!!! It's actually almost done :o) I cannot believe there is a baby's room in my home! It still seems so surreal to me, but I love it!

Movement: He still has "quiet days" (and I try not to freak out too much), but on days when he gets movin boy can that kid go! I love watching my belly move :o)

Food cravings: All of his rolling has started making me nauseous (almost car/sea/motions sick like), so I don't think I'm really craving anything right now.

Gender: it's a BOY!!! Owen Richard W*****

Any baby related purchases: People are still slowly picking stuff off of our registry and I am still working on Owen's scrapbook. Other than that we're also slowly putting the nursery together. So although there haven't been any purchases per say, there's been a lot of progress.

Milestones: We are officially the size of a squash today - that means only 2 fruits left to go before Owen's due date!!! Whoa, when did that happen?!

No comments: