Thursday, June 23, 2011

28 weeks

How far along: 28w0d

This weeks' weight gain/loss: +2lbs

Total weight gain/loss: 0lbs - Back to my pre-pregnancy weight

Symptoms: Swollen extremities from the heat and humidity, heartburn is starting to flare up again and sleeping is becoming increasingly uncomfortable.

Maternity clothes: All maternity at this point.

Stretch marks: yes :o( around the hips, lower abdomen and thighs *sigh*

Best moment this week: He was moving soooooooo much yesterday - rolling around and kicking the crap out of me, it was great :o)

Movement: Oh my goodness, he's started rolling around in there and whoa does it feel weird lol It's like he curls himself up into a ball and just starts spinning haha

Food cravings: I've moved onto chocolate for some reason lol I've always loved chocolate, but this is tye first time during pregnancy I've actually wanted it.

Gender: it's a BOY!!! Owen Richard W*****

Any baby related purchases: Not really this week, although there have been a few purchases off of our registry. And I did go out to buy some scrapbooking supplies for Owen's memory book :o)

Milestones: Officially into the 3rd trimester!!!

1 comment:

dave and jenn said...

Yay for registry purchases! That is exciting. :) And hooray for the 3rd trimester!