Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Let the Shopping Commence!

Up until this point, we have slowly been making baby purchases that are either (1) gender neutral, or (2) larger items that are not gender specific. And I have been anxiously awaiting the time when we could start buying some gender specific items, especially for our little bean!

Well now that time has come and I am trying my hardest to control myself lol but it's soooooooo hard!

I feel like this little guy is officially a "real person" now - we know that he's a boy, he has a name, I've seen his face, I can feel him move... it's suddenly becoming more and more real, with each passing moment!

So I did make my first official boy purchase for Owen today...



Aren't these the cutest darn things you've ever seen?! And of course they're Winnie the Pooh :o)

One of these could possibly be little Owen's 'coming home outfit', but I am sure that will change multiple times over the course of the next 5 months. I just love love love baby clothes!!! They're all so darn cute and precious!

Bryan is telling me that he always thought a 'coming home outfit' was supposed to be more formal and special - I just want him to be comfortable and adorable lol I think that these two items fit the bill perfectly on my end!

1 comment:

dave and jenn said...

Very cute. Enjoy the shopping!