Wednesday, August 31, 2011

38 weeks

This weeks' weight gain/loss: +2lbs

Total weight gain/loss: +7lbs

Size of Baby: We're officially a watermelon!!! The last fruit!!!

Biggest challenges: Everything is a challenge at this point lol I'm getting large and uncomfortable, which makes doing everyday things very difficult - sitting down, getting up, sleeping, picking things up, moving around, standing for long periods of time, etc. etc. etc.

Cravings: Getting this child out lol no, but seriously... I honestly am not really into food right now, I'm simply eating because I know that I have to at this point. I am much more focused on tying up the last minute loose ends at work in preparation for my leave, and nesting.

Gender: it's a BOY!!! Owen Richard W*****

Movement: We had an NST yesterday, and Owen did not like that one bit. He was bouncing all over the place during the test and then continued to do so for the rest of the day after that. So apparently he has not completely run out of room in there yet!

Sleep: We've officially moved out of the nursery and onto the futon in the spare bedroom *sigh* It's a less than ideal situation, but we're making it work. I'm just happy to have the nursery completely done and ready to go. But working from home and getting to sleep in most mornings, is really helping to keep me rested for the most part.

What I Miss: I am starting to think it will always be my feet and ankles lol I am soooooooo over swelling and looking like a stuffed sausage! I want to see my feet again, the feet that I know actually belong to me and not ones that I have to do a double take on.

Emotions: I'm getting stressed out over our remodel (which still isn't done - grrrrrrrr) and trying to keep things in check because of it. I just want our room done and us moved into it - my house is a wreck and that's really putting a damper on my nesting urges lately.

Best moment this week: Finally completely finishing the nursery!!! 

Any baby related purchases: I think we're pretty much set at this point.

Milestones: 2 more weeks!!!

1 comment:

dave and jenn said...

So are people starting to ask you, "Have you had that baby yet?" :) it gets old!