Wednesday, August 10, 2011

35/35

We are officially 35/35 this week!!!

For those of you not down with the pregnancy lingo - when you hit the 35 week mark, you also happen to have only 35 days left until your due date... hence making it the 35/35. I know it's kind of silly, but it's a cool milestone and I cannot believe that we're here already!

This weeks' weight gain/loss: 0lbs

Total weight gain/loss: +3lbs

Size of Baby: Honeydew!!! Only one more fruit left to go! 

Biggest challenges: Getting up from a sitting or laying down position - Bryan has become my new pulley system lol I think he can get me out of any position at this point.

Cravings: Right now I'm really in the mood for Mexican :o) Nice and spicy, hopefully that's a subtle sign of things to come (they do say that spicy foods induce labor after all ;o) So Hopefully I will be going to get my Mexican fix this Friday, although I am missing my margaritas at this point haha.

Gender: it's a BOY!!! Owen Richard W*****

Movement: He must have sense my nerves from last week, because he's been kickin up a storm in there this past week. Although he still hasn't moved from his breech position *sigh* Hopefully he gets it done in the next week, otherwise my OB is going to start calling the shots for him!

Sleep: Or lack there of... it's been slightly better recently, but nothing solid. I usually do ok until around midnight or shortly after Bryan leaves for work and then it's back to tossing and turning for the rest of the night. It's getting really difficult to swing that belly back and forth!

What I Miss: Still my feet and ankles lol I had (what will probably be) my last pedicure last night and even the nail tech could tell how swollen I was. Luckily she did a fantastic job and the whole experience was just amazing! Exactly what I needed right now!

Emotions: Still trying my hardest not to be irritable, but this week I just had not patience. Everyone and everything was just driving me nuts lol Aside from that, I've also been very anxious - now that we're not sure what's going to happen in the next couple of weeks, the uncertainty is just killing me!

Best moment this week: We got a lot of work done on our remodel this weekend, which means we're that much close to being out of his nursery!!! I am soooooo ready for this.

Any baby related purchases: We returned a few more things from our first shower and we able to purchase our upgraded video/sound/movement monitor AND our extra car seat base for Bryan's car!!! We are so lucky to have such generous family and friends, Owen has pretty much everything he needs thanks to them :o)

Milestones: 35/35 today!!!! Woot woot!!!

No comments: