Friday, August 20, 2010

Weight Loss - Week 4

In honor of the beginning of pre-season football, we are going to consider this week a bye-week in my weight loss journey ;o) In other words, no loss this week... however, there also was no gain and so I consider maintenance a victory either way :o)

This week's weigh-in was a pleasant surprise, as I was actually preparing myself for a gain. I have been feeling bloated and not good all week long :o( Plus, we ate out a lot more than usual and the physical activity was still minimal.

But my knee is feeling 99% better now, and so I am planning to start a fitness routine next week. There is a lovely little 2.25 mile bike path near our house, that happens to end at a Starbucks :o) So the hubbs and I are going to try walking it at least 3 times a week (weather permitting). So that's 4.5 miles each round trip with a nice lil Starbucks pit-stop halfway through! Wish us luck!

Week 4 ~ Total Weight Loss: - 8lbs

No comments: