Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fall Decor

Received my Fall Pottery Barn catalog in the mail today, and it really got me thinking about the fall decor for our house. Since we closed and moved into our house at the end of last November (yay!!! it's almost our 1 year homeowners anniversary) we didn't really get a chance to decorate for the fall season last year, we just kinda moved in and went straight to winter/x-mas/holiday decor.

So in honor of our first opportunity to decorate our home for the fall season, I have decided to share some of the ideas I am loving this fall, with you guys - my lovely readers!

love the whole look and feel of this pic - wish I had a big porch :o(

LoVe this wreath!!! I've been looking for a great fall wreath for our front door :o)






I've talked in previous posts about how I absolutely love Pottery Barn, but how they can also be quite pricey. I've pulled off PB knock-offs in the past, and am going to attempt it again with some of these fall decor items... so wish me luck and stay tuned to see what I come up with ;o)

4 comments:

dave and jenn said...

Oooh, I can't wait to see what you come up with. I love PB too!

Unknown said...

I love Fall - it is my favorite time of year. Can't wait to see your decor!

No Model Lady said...

I love fall decorating!! Spouse makes me wait until September...only a day away:)

Yvonne, Handcrafter and owner of Flirty Gull LLC said...

Just stumbled upon your great blog Katrina! Thanks for the great inspiration. I'm heading to Michael's craft store right now with the PB fall leaf picture in hand. Pretty sure I can create a similar look for a lot less. Good luck with your decorating. Hope you post pictures of your finished look!