Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Lately I have been feeling very unmotivated and uninspired - I am definitely in a funk and not quite sure why. But in an attempt to lift the funk, I would like to take today and make it Thankful Thursday so that I can call my own attention to all of the wonderful things in my life :o)

I am thankful for...

1. My wonderful husband


2. Our crazy fur-babies


3. Our home


4. Our families


5. Our friends


With so many wonderful blessings in my life, it's hard to accept being in any type of funk :o) Hopefully this reminder will lighten and lift my spirits, so I encourage you all to do the same. I know we have a holiday dedicated to this sort of thing, I just don't feel like one day a year is enough to call our attention to all of the good things in life. More often, we should take a moment out of our busy and hectic lives to remember what's really important.